Tuesday, July 1, 2008

When mother nature doesn't like you

So, the weirdest thing happened to me today. I was taking a short break to go outside and walk around as I customarily do when my brain starts to fry. I was very much enjoying the pleasant weather, sipping my water bottle while listening to the birds chirp and the buzz of power lines overhead.

Then all of the sudden I felt as if someone had just thrown a rolled up sock at my head. I look up to see this crazed bird squawking at me! At first I thought, "wow I bet he feels stupid." Then I realized this was no accident! For a brief moment I felt like the star of that Alfred Hitchcock movie. I flailed about for a bit as it chased me to the door of my office building. All the smokers out front were looking at me like "What the devil is wrong with you."

It's really disturbing when something that should be afraid of you isn't. Like Spiders.

No comments: